DeVilbiss - Compact Full Size and Mini
DeVilbiss Compact Full Size Manual Spray Gun
Trans-Tech™, HVLP & Conventional Advanced Technologies for the optimal mix of performance, ergonomics & efficiency.
Designed for Superior Finish Performance
• Compact’s design results in a laminar, or streamlined, flow of air allowing for efficient and effective atomization
• Using Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD), the air flow in the new Compact Spray Gun is modeled to reduce turbulence and enhance the atomization process
• Compact provides a superior finish with the highest transfer efficiency rates
Built for Ergonomic Comfort, Energy Savings and Environmental Responsibility
DeVilbiss Compact Mini Spray Gun Series
A TOUCH-UP GUN WITH ULTIMATE FINE FINISH
A fine finish spray gun with many practical uses throughout general industry, ergonomically styled for comfort.
- Choice of HVLP or Trans-Tech Compliant air caps provide superior atomization of both solvent and water based materials
- Stainless steel fluid tips and needles
- Balanced air valve design for lighter trigger pull and improved air flow
- Lightweight, strong, forged aluminium gun body
- A quality screw top anti-static gravity feed cup with 125 mls. capacity
- Optional semi-disposable or disposable cups are available
This Compact MINI spray gun is a professional quality gun designed with both high volume, low pressure (HVLP) technology or Trans-Tech technology. HVLP technology reduces overspray and limits air cap pressure to .07 bar (10 psi) and complies with SCAQMD regulations.
The COMM-HS1-10DPC Compact MINI HVLP Gravity Touch-Up Gun is available with the 9 Oz. DeKups Package.